It all started like this.
After studying for a couple years , I became a professional in the field of psychology. However, since the day I have graduated from McGill University in Psychology Science, I’ve been really hesitant to which profession I would pursue. It’s a field which several niches are available. I am currently evaluating if I should become either a therapist, a neurologist or social worker.
Choice 1: I decided to become a therapist.
Choice 2: I decided to become neurologist.
Choice 3: I decided to become social worker.
Choice 1:
Overall I am having great success with my occupation as a therapist. I dealt with patients of different levels. Whether people with self-esteem issues or whether people with high anxiety. But at the of the day, people love sharing their deeper thoughts with me. On the day of my first year anniversary in my profession, my father had commited suicide. I was really close with my dad. I couldn’t accept the fact that I did not see it coming. Having to deal with people suffering of suicide disorders everyday makes it even heavier on my mind. I decided to take a year off from my job to travel the world and discover new things. My backpack and I visited at least once every continent on earth. On my visit to Morocco, I fell in love with my tour guide. His name is Mourad. I decided to put the breaks and spend the next 6 months with my new lover. His meditation and peaceful lifestyle really attracted me. I ended up being pregnant. A month after that by myself in a foreign country away from home, I had enough. I found out that Mourad had already 9 wives before me and had babies with all of them. I was by myself in a foreign country, I couldn’t take it any more. Despite everything, I decided that I am going to be his 10th wife because of my love for him.Start again: If you're not happy, change your choice of your profession.
Choice 2:
Being a neurologist was one of my childhood dreams. I really loved the idea of giving diagnoses to my patient. I invest all my youth years in my studies. I invested so much time that I lost almost all my friends and couldn’t keep a partner for more than a couple months. When I graduated, I realized how real things were for me. I was really lonely. At work, I love making my patients feel like they can tell me everything. One day I was trying to help this elderly lady with her heavy bag. I ended up hitting her cane, she felt and broked her back on a chair. My goodwill went against me. The elderly lady decided to sue the practice for three hundred thousand dollars and she won. That has put the practice bankrupt and I was now out of a job. With my great experience I thought I would have ease to find myself a new position in my field in a new practice, but I was wrong. The story had traveled and my name got banded from the Association of Psychologist. I could no longer work in my field and I was devastated. I also spent months never coming out of my apartment and never seeing no one. So, I decided to become a drug dealer to provide for myself.
Start again: If you're not happy, change your choice of your profession.
Choice 3:
The life of a social worker is full of adventure. I get assigned to me new cases every couple weeks. This one 11 year-old boy was the worst I have ever experienced. He would do really bad pranks on me. He really had bad behavior. Once he pourred a water pitcher on top of my head. That had me so heated. My superviser didn’t even let drop the case, I was stuck with this evil kid. Him and his friends at the chelter would always ridicul me and bully me. I’m a grown woman, being bullied by a kid. He made me hate coming to work. My supervisor would never support me, as he said constantly said that I was weak minded. Nothing I was doing was being recognized. I felt like back in high school when I use to get bullied by other kids. Same thing all over as a grown up. I decided to quit my job and try on something new in life. That same day I was playing a lotterie ticket of fifteen million dollars. I was slowly watching the numbers unfollowed on tv. 3, 7, 5, 1, 1 and 9. I couldn’t believe it. My time finally came. I just won fifteen million dollars in lotterie! The blessings finally came. After going through a living hell the past couple months at work, now all my dreams and aspiration would finally come alive. So I decided to share this amount of money with my family and the poor.
Start again: If you're not happy, change your choice of your profession.
Start again: If you're not happy, change your choice of your profession.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire